This site is currently in beta, and mobile optimization is currently not in place. Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve the user experience.
- Sol-gel chemistry
- Nuclear magnetic resonance
- Transition metal ceramics.
Ph.D., Chemistry, Missouri University of Science and Technology, 2015
B.S., Physics, Missouri University of Science and Technology, 2010
B.S., Chemistry, Missouri University of Science and Technology, 2010
- Economical synthesis of vanadia aerogels via epoxide-assisted gelation of VOCl3, TM Fears, C Sotiriou-Leventis, JG Winiarz, N Leventis, Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology 77 (1), 244-256
- A study of perfluorocarboxylate ester solvents for lithium ion battery electrolytes, TM Fears, RL Sacci, JG Winiarz, H Kaiser, H Taub, GM Veith, Journal of Power Sources 299, 434-442
- Direct determination of solid-electrolyte interphase thickness and composition as a function of state of charge on a silicon anode, GM Veith, M Doucet, JK Baldwin, RL Sacci, TM Fears, Y Wang, JF Browning, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 119 (35), 20339-20349
- DOE Office of Science, Graduate Student Research Fellowship, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2015
- NSF Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship for Neutron Scattering, University of Missouri, 2013